Customer Service Training Programs For Employees
They say that your first impression is a lasting one. Your Customer service personnel is usually the first contact with your customer and you want them to not only represent your company well but have a healthy attitude to promote your company and treat your customer the proper way for repeat business. Leaders Speakers has developed customer service training programs and exercises that check and true up your employees customer service skills so that they are happy and well functioning. They can also be responsible for a good percentage of your business sales. Our phone sales training programs will empower your customer service personnel to produce more revenue.
Some Of Our Programs Strengthen Your Employees Skills With These Key Components:
- Persuasive Speaking Skills- Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization. Is he or she a salesperson? Chances are the answer is yes. Persuasion has long been recognized as an important sales skill, but it can also be invaluable for your customer service.
- Empathy- No list of good customer service skills is complete without empathy. Empathy is the ability to understand another person’s emotions and to understand their point of view.
- Adaptability- When you work directly with the public, your days are never exactly the same. People aren’t the same. Did you know that 60% of customers change how they contact you depending on where they are and what they’re doing?
- Clear Communication Skills –This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many customers struggle to communicate with their customer service representative. In fact, 33% of clients say that efficiently answering questions is the most important skill that a customer service agent can have.
- Effective Listening – All of your agents could do their jobs better with a little more training, and an easy way to start is by teaching your staff how to listen effectively
These are some of the areas that we focus on to strengthen your staff’s skills for better production.