Call 704-264-0523 to Speak With Us Now
Let us show you how to get more out of your work week
- Effective time management allows you to assign specific time periods to the activities in order of their importance.
- Time Management refers to making the best use of time being that they are only so many working hours in a day
- You need to know which activity is more important and how much time should be allocated to each task. You need to know which tasks should be done in what priority.
- Time management Training plays a very important role not only in organizations but also in our personal lives as well. If time is not managed properly in either place it can affect the other.
Learn How to Develop Time Management Strategies – We show you, through our Time Management Training Workshops, how to plan your day well in advance with our very effective Time Management Techniques. We also show you how to prepare a Task Plan, and how to organize priority activities that need to be done that day… against the time that needs to be allocated to each activity. We show you how to keep on track and AVOID the distractions that keep individuals from accomplishing their daily goals. Setting Goals and Objectives is important. Working without effective time management goals and targets does not establish a “tangible” plan for what you want to accomplish. Some people think they may even have it all in their head, but without an established plan you will go off course and fail to achieve your objectives.
We show you that deadlines give you a time constraint, a commitment to accomplish and ownership of duty.
Learning How Delegation of Responsibilities Free Up Your Time to Accomplish Your Goals
Did you know that 99% of emails do not need immediate response and over 50% need no action taken
Learning to become a “0” email in-boxer will free up a tremendous amount of time in your day to focus on other tasks
Learning to say “NO” at the workplace because you cannot do everything on your own.
Knowing that one should not accept work that would be difficult for them and knowing how to delegate tasks per the individual interest and strength for maximum time management efficiency.
Learning the right Time Management Techniques that will help you to “prioritize tasks” per their importance and urgency. Knowing the specific difference between “important “and “urgent “work. How to identify which tasks should be done within a day, week, and month and so on.
Time management training is a one day workshop that includes:
2.Setting goals and objectives
4. How to overcome the obstacles that steal your time-
5. Delegation of responsibilities
6. Prioritizing activities as per their importance
7. Time Management Exercises
8. Time management strategies
9. Taming the email monster